Thoughts on Design by Paul Rand and Michael Bierut
English | 2014 | ISBN: 081187544X | 96 pages | PDF + EPUB | 27 + 7 MB
- One of the seminal texts of graphic design, Paul Rand's Thoughts on Design is now back in print for the first time since the 1970s.
Design for Emotion, Trevor van Gorp & Eddie Adams
"Design for Emotion" introduces you to the why, what, when, where and how of designing for emotion. Improve user connection, satisfaction and loyalty by incorporating emotion and personality into your design process. The conscious and unconscious origins of emotions are explained, while real-world examples show how the design you create affects the emotions of your users.
Draw 50 Creepy Crawlies: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Bugs, Slugs, Spiders, Scorpions, Butterflies, and Many More... by Lee J. Ames and Ray Burns
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0823086143 | ISBN-13: 9780823086146 | 64 pages | EPUB | 31 MB
Draw 50 Creepy Crawlies teaches aspiring artists how to draw with ease by following simple, step-by-step instructions. Celebrated author Lee J. Ames shows you how to draw a swarm of flying and crawling creatures. Here, you'll find dozens of insects and spiders, such as the housefly, firefly, black widow, ladybug, caterpillar, butterfly, and others.
- Targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skills and build a repertoire of subjects, particularly those relating to aircraft.
- Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw a range of aircraft with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach. His distinctive drawing method has proven to be successful for children and adults alike over the past 30 years, and has shown artists of the beginner to advanced level, how to draw everything from animals to airplanes. The reissued Draw 50 series puts a fresh spin on an old favorite.
2012 | ISBN: 0823085813 | English | 64 pages | EPUB | 11 MB
Arabians, Pintos, Morgans and Clydesdales: jumping, bucking, rearing, grazing and kicking – all are in this collection of 50 drawings.
Draw 50 Monsters: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Creeps, Superheroes, Demons, Dragons, Nerds, Ghouls, Giants, Vampires, Zombies, and Other Scary Creatures by Lee J. Ames
2012 | ISBN: 0823085848 | English | 64 pages | EPUB | 28.40 MB
Lee Ames has come up with 50 creepy creatures that young people can learn to draw.
Draw 50 Flowers, Trees, and Other Plants: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Orchids, Weeping Willows, Prickly Pears, Pineapples, and Many More... by Lee J. Ames and P. Lee Ames
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0823085791 | ISBN-13: 9780823085798 | 64 pages | EPUB | 26 MB
Targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skill and build a repertoire of subjects, especially those in nature.
Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw dozens of plants with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach.
Draw 50 Aliens: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw UFOs, Galaxy Ghouls, Milky Way Marauders, and Other Extraterrestrial Creatures by Lee J. Ames and Ric Estrada
English | 2013 | ISBN: 082308616X | ISBN-13: 9780823086160 | 64 pages | EPUB | 29 MB
- Alien fever is running high: the Alien movies and reissue of the Star Wars trilogy have made outer space fascinating to a whole new generation of children. And who better to help budding artists master their drawings of the friendly folk from the final frontier than Lee Ames--creator of the phenomenally successful Draw 50 series?
Draw 50 Magical Creatures: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Unicorns, Elves, Cherubs, Trolls, and Many More by Lee J. Ames
2013 | ISBN: 0823086100 | English | 64 pages | EPUB | 39.40 MB
Aaron James Draplin, "Draplin Design Co.: Pretty Much Everything"
English | ISBN: 1419720171 | 2016 | EPUB | 256 pages | 81,4 MB
- Esquire. Ford Motors. Burton Snowboards. The Obama Administration. While all of these brands are vastly different, they share at least one thing in common: a teeny, little bit of Aaron James Draplin. Draplin is one of the new school of influential graphic designers who combine the power of design, social media, entrepreneurship, and DIY aesthetic to create a successful business and way of life.
Genre: eLearning | English
Enroll as a starter and finish as a Pro in PowerPoint and rule this field (Get 900+ scalable graphic images FREE)
jQuery for Beginners - Create Website Animations Easily
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 47 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 3 Hours | 764 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Spriter R9 Pro (Win/Mac) | 36.7 MB / 37 MB
Spriter makes it easy for anyone, regardless of experience, to create 2D game animations using a technique called Modular Animation. Individual sprite pieces can be attached to bones and then easily animated with the powerful, yet easy to use toolset. Spriter enables the "modular" method of creating silky-smooth animations where key-frames are constructed from small, re-useable images (such as body parts). This method of animating offers many benefits for several aspects of a game's development and for the finished product.
37 high-resolution HDR-Images of space scenes are provided in the most widely used formats:
Zero-G Celtic Atmospheres for Omnisphere 2
OMNISPHERE | November 02 2016 | 119 MB
Celtic Atmospheres is the first in the series of Zero-G Classics expansion packs specifically for Omnisphere 2. We have taken a hand picked selection of raw samples from the original award winning sound libraries Celtic and Altered States and fed them through the amazing power of Omnisphere and the results are truly inspiring. We have used Mandolins, Fiddles, Bagpipes, Flutes, Ceilidh Snares, Bodhran and many more raw Celtic sounds, mixed with the powerful and atmospheric soundscapes of Altered States, resulting in a collection of beautiful sounds perfect for any project that requires a Celtic flavour.
Duration: 2hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | RAR 275 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
G.Vilppu - Landscape Drawing & Painting Series DVD| 7.69 GB