- Are you an artist who's been thinking about integrating coding into your artistic workflow but you've not yet dared to dip your feet into the vast ocean of bits and bytes? Then you've come to the right place! This course will allow you to get a sense of it all and to then decide if you want to go further down that road or not.
- Good typography can add tremendous power to your design and your message, whether it is a print- or screen-based project, a still or motion graphic, a 3D or 2D graphic. This course explains good typographic practices, so that you can develop an "eye" for type and understand how to effectively use it.
- Enhance the clarity and impact of your type—and your message—with effective use of color, contrast, and scale. Designer Ina Saltz shows you how to use these three elements to elevate your design above the rest. Learn how to choose a typeface, weight, size, and color for your type, and balance its scale in relation to the other graphic elements. Plus, discover how to develop your typographic eye by studying great designs and figuring out how and why they work.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- If you've seen our course Foundations of Typography or if you're a designer with a working knowledge of typography, this course is the next step.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- Simply put, grids are an essential design tool for containing and organizing type and images. But they do so much more. Grids give compositions strength and structure. Grids help break space into units. And grids streamline the visual design process.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4.5 Hours | 563 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Glyphs App Essential Training
Size: 409 MB | Duration: 2h 50m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
- Every designer has a typeface in them. The Glyphs app is a friendly yet powerful program that will help unlock that inner visual voice. This course helps you make your own fonts using the Glyphs app, starting with an introduction to the parts of letters (type anatomy) and the parts of a font (the character set).
MixMeister Fusion v188.8.131.52-R2R
Team R2R | 13 Mar 2016 | 116.9MB
MixMeister Fusion set the standard for combining live DJ performance with the pinpoint precision of the best music production software. Version 7.7 includes breakthrough new features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Project Files Included
- Tips, tricks, and features that will beef up your InDesign skills, so you can solve problems, fast! You know InDesign, but you want your hands to move as quickly as your mind is coming up with ideas.
Marketing in the Moment: The Practical Guide to Using Web 3.0 Marketing to Reach Your Customers First By Michael Tasner
2010 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 013708109X | PDF | 3,2 MB
- This is the complete, practical, no-fluff desk reference to next generation online and mobile marketing. Drawing on his extensive experience helping companies of all sizes successfully utilize the web, mobile marketing, and social media, Michael Tasner helps marketers, entrepreneurs and managers move beyond hype and high-level strategy to proven tactics and successful ground-level execution. Tasner distills all of today’s new options into the key trends that offer the greatest opportunities for today’s marketers. Coverage includes: Identifying the new marketing technologies that are most likely to drive value — and avoiding those that won’t. Capitalizing on today’s fastest-growing online marketing trend.
The Art of Digital Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Creating Strategic, Targeted, and Measurable Online Campaigns by Ian Dodson
2016 | ISBN: 1119265703 | English | 400 pages | EPUB | 12 MB
The premier guide to digital marketing that works, and a solid framework for success
Year: 2008-2015| Manufacturer: AETUTS + | Website: http://ae.tutsplus.com/
Video: avc1, 1280 x 720, 1.78:1, 25fps, 465kbps | Audio: aac, 44100, 64kbps, 2 channels
- Huge collection of video lessons from the authors AETUTS +. 300 non-professional video tutorial for Adobe After effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5. In this assembly there are some common lessons in HTML format. Also, some projects there are video tutorials that are available only for VIP users aetuts +. And a few bonus video lessons that are as dosupny only VIP users aetuts +.
Boom Library WW2 Tanks WAV
FANTASTiC | 15 October 2016 | 16.4 GB
400+ files, Unrar 27+ GB of data
- You want a comprehensive, meticulously recorded and edited, high-quality sound effects library of rare WW2 tanks / panzers? Then read on. To deliver the best possible product, we teamed up with Pole Position Productions (PPP) from Sweden. PPP shares the same super-high quality standard as the BOOM Library so we're very proud to present to you the first product of our colaboration.
Typographie: A Manual of Design
English, German, French | Emil Ruder | 2001 | PDF | ISBN: 3721200438 | 275 pages | 115 M
- Emil Ruder's Typography is the timeless textbook from which generations of typographer and graphic designers have learned their fundamentals. Ruder, one of the great twentieth-century typographers was a pioneer who abandoned the conventional rules of his discipline and replaced them with new rules that satisfied the requirements of his new typography. Now in its sixth printing, this book has a hallowed place on the bookshelves of both students and accomplished designers. Dimension: 83/4 x 11 inches, over 500 examples, English, German & French text.
Rockport | Steven Heller, Lita Talarico | 2009 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592535488 | 227 pages | 100 Mb
Every great design school in the world is defined, in part, by the work of its students at any given time. The various project challenges given to a class determine the success of a school’s pedagogy, but also the ingenuity of its faculty and students.
Everything Graphic Designers Need to Know Every Day
ISBN: 1592538517 | 322 pages | 10 Mb
- The Graphic Design Reference & Specification Book should always be next to a designer's computer. Completely practical with only the most needed information, this valuable book provides designers with all the little details that can make or break a design, such as how much space to leave in the gutter when designing barrel folds, how to layout a template for a box, and the ratios of each part, as well as metric conversion charts, standard envelope sizes in the USA, Europe, Canada and Asia, and much more. This hardworking handbook is compact and accessible and is a must-have for any graphic designer
English | 637 pages | ISBN-10: 3822816051 | 54MB
- Covering a vast range of cutting-edge graphics, with politically charged anti-commercial work placed in the same context as Nike's latest ads, this book presents a sweeping look at today's most progressive graphic currents - from signage at packaging to branding and web design.
Package Design Workbook: The Art and Science of Successful Packaging
Rockport | Steven DuPuis, John Silva | 2011 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592537081 | 240 pages | 102 Mb
The Art and Science of Successful Packaging
- This new addition to the series will provide readers with a thoughtful packaging primer that covers the challenges of designing packaging for a competitive market in a very hardworking and relevant way. The book will address all aspects of the creative process including choosing a package format, colors and materials, final finishes, and special considerations such as awkward objects and unique display considerations. This book will break down the process of design in a much more comprehensive way than most books on the subject, which just analyze the final designs.
Design: Logo: An Exploration of Marvelous Marks, Insightful Essays, and Revealing Reviews By Von Glitschka
2014 | 272 Pages | ISBN: 159253872X | PDF | 126 MB
- It’s inevitable. At some point in your career as a designer, you’re bound to work on a logo. Design: Logo, the exciting new book in our Design: series, is an inspirational resource created for everyone who works or wants to work on logo design.
Design: Type - A Seductive Collection Of Type Designs
English | Pages 275 | PDF | 39.2 Mb