OTF | WOFF | 43.6 MB
- Atlantide Regular and Decor - decorative fonts, works well as an identity logo type, poster and 3D works. Atlantide Decor has all the glyphs already to create vector and 3D compositions.
OTF | WOFF | 13.1 MB
- Aquus is a contemporary all-caps display font that refines the elegance of a classic Didone with experimental interventions. Geometric elements and subtle details are found in its letters, many of which connect to ligatures. Most alternate glyphs can be switched automatically by use of the Stylistic Set function in OpenType-supporting applications, others you can access manually via the glyphs palette.You may try Aquus Linearis as a fashionable outline variant, which reveals its beauty especially when combined with imagery.Use them best for concise strings of characters, such as logotypes, packaging or magazine titles.Aquus Simplex is their sober companion, based on the same letterforms, minus the geometric ornaments and conjunctions.
OTF | 5 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 15.4 Mb RAR
- Aphrodite Slim Pro is not just a lighter version of its sister Aphrodite Pro. Aphrodite Slim Pro has duplicated the quantity of characters of its partner, and that means more than 500 new glyphs, reaching a total of more than 1000. More delicate and meticulous, Aphrodite Slim Pro is once more a new typography with deep calligraphic ideals: We immersed ourselves into the world of each calligraphy ductus and each calligraphy masters by studying from decoration to lettering books. This was the key for the logic of Aphrodite Slim’s behavior. The new concept of Aphrodite Slim Pro was to join diverse styles of calligraphy in one in order to achieve an autonomous expressiveness, in fact, this is what calligraphy aims to, and we agreed to bring those ideals to the world of typography: It is justifiable to be inspired in hundred-year-old calligraphies, but it is even better if the results you obtain have a plus. A personal plus. During the creation process we were wondering whether it was possible to mix certain strokes of such rigid styles as uncial, (Li·n’s favourite style), with strokes of the copperplate, (Sav’s favourite style), and also to take and mix cualities of cancelleresca cursiva, formata and moderna; finally giving our creation a roman-transition italic look.
OTF | 3 MB
- Aphrodite Pro is an amazing handmade font full of alternate and ligature forms designed by Sabrina Lopez and Maximiliano Sproviero.Check out the brochure in the Gallery section to see some examples of this OpenType font in use and the wide range of combinations possible.
OTF | WOFF | 2.46 MB
- Aniuk is an original display type family from Typejockeys designed and optimized for the use in large sizes.With five robust weights—Regular, Medium, Bold, Heavy and Black—it is perfectly suited for editorial, posters or logo design. Aniuk is lively, young, and probably a little crazy. However, there certainly is one thing that it is not: boring. A perfect balance of characteristic curves and edgy details make this a strong but playful typeface.Be passionate, get emotional and express yourself with a variety of five different weights. A solid partner for your creative adventures.
- Amaro is the Italian word for bitter (amaro) herbal drinks like Ramazotti, Averna and a trillion lesser known ones. These liquors were the literal base for this elaborate set of four fonts. Each has different uppercase letters and some of the lowercase letters vary as well. Amaro-A, B, and C can be mixed freely. The Amaro-D has underlining swashes in two different lengths, the uppercase has the shorter underlines and the lowercase the longer ones. I throw these in for free and the entire set is very reasonably priced.
OTF | 1 MB
- With ascenders and descenders gone tall and wind-bent just the right way and capitals of enough weathered artistry to touch off waves of mystique and experience, Almond Script is calligraphy gone rusty and textured like only Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul can make it. Scarred and wavy like an exhausted warrior, slim and delicate like a tango dancer, this typeface is a unique convergence of the rough ancient brush and the modern Latin elegance.Nine out of ten packaging design experts agree: Almond Script has nothing to do with whitening your teeth, but it certainly can brand your product like no other script can.
- Acceptable JNL is a typeface modeled from hand lettering on a piece of 1940s sheet music, and has a distinctly casual, yet Art Deco flair.It’s name can also be mischievous, for when you're asked “which font should I use for the job” you can answer “the Acceptable font”. This may well start a dialogue reminiscent of Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s On First?”
OTF | TTF | 140 KB
- We have created this family inspired from the hand-drawn letters used from the late 1800s until beginning of 1900s for notices, advertising, posters and also early comic titles.
OTF | 2.60 MB
- Liam is a playful, hand-lettered serif typeface that bounces off the page with its exuberance and spontaneity. Liam features 130 alternate letters and takes advantage of contextual alternates that gives this font its natural look and feel. 52 ornaments have been illustrated to complement and complete this design.
OTF | WOFF | 1.8 MB
The typeface family Triump is a simple sans serif with 14 weights from Thin, ideal for use as an epigraph, to Black for head titles of special impact. Excellent for applying in graphic design as logos, trademarks, posters, editorial and web design. Inspired by the classic types of the late twentieth century with rounded corners that give the typography a smooth appearance with rounded ends, with a horizontal stroke that exceeds the vertical in the letters A, E, F, H, J and K which gives a distinct personality. Triump offers a wide range of OpenType features such as ligatures, alternates and catch words, that gives the design a cool, modern look.
Triump comes with a Black weight in normal and italic Line both upper and lowercase letters, especially to give a vintage look to the designs.
FM Clog Font Family $65
4 OTF Fonts and WebFonts | Designers: Jordan Jelev & Vassil Kateliev
- The Clog font family is represented by four different outlines - Normal, Open Face, Shadowed and Engraved. Each of them could be your best choice when designing a wine label, package or magazine headline. By using Open Face and Shadowed outlines you will discover how easy it is to produce unique design of its own style.
Glitter Original Dingbats $30
6 OTF and WOFF Files | Designer: Aga Silva
- The fonts in this family of six files contain 62 original dingbats in 5 variants, and 26 original dingbats in 2 variants plus 10 tilable patterns (Glitter Medley).
- For best results use layered.
- Note: Please be aware that you may need to prepare those patterns in order to work with them in CAD-CAM or if you intend them for bolt cutter etc.
- Ever since we started publishing on MyFonts in 2009, we've received requests for a typeface to complement our popular dingbat fonts. So here it is: LiebeErika. Friendly and polite, rather thin, extra narrow, and of course‚ carefully hand-crafted.
- LiebeErika’s casual and warm style is perfectly suited for invitations and personal correspondence. It’s even in the name: German phrase, Liebe Erika‚ translates to, Dear Erika, the beginning of a personal letter. But LiebeErika is not limited to English or to the German character set. It supports many other languages, too!
- LiebeErika comes with a stunning variety of ligatures and alternative forms available through OpenType features. (Please make sure your software supports OpenType if you wish to use the advanced features.) The font contains over 500 glyphs, so it’s actually two or three fonts in one.
Majordomo OTF $24
- Majordomo font is a font that was based on a vintage unnamed alphabet I found in an old font book. I traced it and added serifs and weight. Majordomo is a person who speaks, makes arrangements, or takes charge for another. Typically, the term refers to the highest (major) person of a household (domo) staff, one who acts on behalf of the (often absent) owner of a typically large residence.
- Whether summer, winter or fall, Ovoda is posed to add a youthful yet refined touch to any design. Use Ovoda’s three weights to pucker up your latest packaging or liven up your layouts. Ovoda is a must have for your clubhouse!
Ryder Gothic Pro Font Family $150
3 OTF with WOFF Fonts | Designers: Steve Jackaman & Ashley Muir
- A revival based on the Harry Winters design ‘Roslyn Gothic’ released by VGC in 1972. We've added a new light weight and several alternate glyphs. Ryder Gothic contains all the high-end features expected in a quality OpenType Pro font.
- Our Spicy Rice Pro has a festive flair to it that works through winter holidays to summertime jams. Casual and exciting, the extra heavy letterforms are imbued with a little exotic flair and flavor to spice up the party. The SmallCaps and extensive figure sets only offer Spicy Rice Pro an even wider range of creative options.
- Opentype features include:
- Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for limitless fractions.
- Tabular, Proportional, and Oldstyle figure sets (along with SmallCaps versions of the figures).
- Stylistic Alternates for Caps to SmallCaps conversion.
- Naïve Inline is a serif handwritten font designed by Fanny Coulez and Julien Saurin for La Goupil Paris. The three weights of this retro-Parisian typography can be enhanced with a bicolor interior, ribbed or full, to improve your designs and bring a nostalgic and unusual feeling. To do so, you can simply superimpose the 2 elements: the weight above, the interior below.
OTF | WOFF | 17.4 MB
Using the genetic inheritance of semi-serif typeface Ninfa, designed in 2008, Ninfa Serif has 10 styles and designed to fulfill all needs in the design of text - books and magazines.
Braxton - brush flavored script font family includes 5 unique font weights. The font family is characterized by excellent legibility in both - web & print design areas, well-finished calligraphic designs, optimized kerning etc. Braxton is most suitable for headlines of all sizes, as well as for text blocks that come in both maximum and minimum variations. The font styles are applicable for any type of graphic design – web, print, motion graphics etc and perfect for t-shirts and other items like posters, logos.
OTF | 5 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 5 Mb RAR
This revival of Harry is based on the original design by Marty Goldstein (and C.B. Smith). Goldstein, born in Chicago in 1939, was the co-founder of the groundbreaking Creative Black Book. He graduated from the Pratt Institute in 1960. Harry, first published by VGC in 1966, was named for his father. ITF has added four new weights to the original six.
OTF | 10 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 5 Mb RAR
Modernica is an excellent tool that provides a large range of possibilities in design work. It is a sans serif font that contains eight weights plus matching italics. All Modernica typefaces include a set of small caps, ligatures, contextual alternates, modern and old style figures, superscript and subscript, numerators and denominators, among other OpenType features. Modernica is the extension of the Mazurquica family, a condensed grotesque font created to be used in titles looking for impact. Based on the Mazurquica structure, it was designed as a new font for both headlines and continuous text. Modernica seeks to go beyond the grotesque style, — a style that perhaps looks coarse on occasions, maybe for its excessive geometric feel — and instigate a more fluid and friendly structure while remaining solid in its use.
OTF | 16 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.2 Mb RAR