The calm and deliberation of Antenna offers further development to the excitement and mobility that we have come to expect from the hand of Cyrus Highsmith. Beyond the tension of his normal line, Highsmith places a new emphasis on the repeat and variation of counter shapes with the spaces between characters. Antenna’s rhythms project business-like subtleties through seven weights in four widths, with matching italics. Among other uses, Antenna is recommended for Newspaper and Magazine use.
OTF | 56 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 5 Mb RAR
No. Seven is a bold brush style script family of three weights, ornament set and a block capital “small caps” font. No. Seven is equipped with plenty of OpenType features: To activate the alternates click on Swash, Contextual, Stylistic or Titling Alternates or Discretionary Ligatures, Tabular or OldStyle Lining in any OpenType savvy program or manually select the characters from Glyph Palette. Always keep on Standard Ligatures for the best outcome. Combine No. Seven with No. Seven Ornaments and No. Seven Small Caps to complete your designs. No. Seven is an effective font for creating ambitious headlines, logos & posters with a custom-made feeling.
OTF | 5 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 19.4 Mb RAR
Feel Script is based on lettering that calligrapher and logo designer Rand Holub created for Intertype for his face Monterey. Fortunately, I didn’t have the technological limitations today that Intertype had back then. Holub’s lettering is presented in its entirety within Feel Script. Some letterforms were redrawn from vintage American magazine ads (some by Holub himself), along with many new alternates, ligatures, ending forms, and strangely beautiful character combinations. The experience I’ve accumulated from my previous calligraphy typefaces (Ministry Script, Affair, Buffet Script, Burgues Script, et al.) made it easier for me to apply Holub’s lettering in a new context using OpenType technology. The usual extended treatment was given to Feel Script, all the way into the implementation of three-letter ligatures and the dreamiest swashes I could imagine. I changed some of the connections between the lowercase letters in order to fit Holub’s calligraphy as opposed to the limited Intertype metal attempt. I hope you like Feel Script. I also hope what I contributed to this particular Holub design is somewhat of a happy ending to a calligraphy story that crosses many technologies. From the pen to computer Bézier. My part of this story stops here ... and yours begins. Feel Script has more than 1200 glyphs including: stylistic alternates, contextual alternates, titling alternates, swashes, and ligatures.
OTF | 1 Font | JPEG Preview | 5.1 Mb RAR
Barracuda Script is a bold and vibrant brush family of three weights and matching ornament sets. Barracuda Script is packed with alternate characters, each basic letter has at least four variants to allow you create customized headlines. To activate the alternates click on Swash, Contextual, Stylistic or Titling Alternates in any OpenType savvy program or manually select the characters from Glyph Palette. Turn on Small Caps to access a complete set of capital letters designed for writing in all caps.
OTF | 6 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 4.1 Mb RAR
Salamander is a playful and agile script family of two weights and matching ornament sets. Click on Swash, Contextual or Stylistic alternates in any Open type savvy application for vivid alternate characters and combine with Salamander Ornaments to perfect your designs.
OTF | 4 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 17.4 Mb RAR
Bonbon is a delicious script family of three weights. With the total number of over 850 glyphs per font Bonbon is loaded with alternates: there are at least four alternates for each letter. Turn on Swash, Contextual, Stylistic or Titling Alternates to easily access the variants in any Open Type savvy program or manually select them from Glyph palette.
Turn on Small Caps to activate a complete set of clear yet lively capital letters designed to go with the font. For the best results combine Bonbon with Bonbon Ornaments, a set of 180 swooshes, swashes, ornaments and pictograms to complete your designs.
OTF | 6 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 11.5 Mb RAR
Young, playful, loopy, flirty. Flirt Script® carves out a niche for itself by concentrating on natural writing tendencies and not the simplified mechanics of script-to-font type design. A free-flowing monoline, the two weight typeface exploits the common letter-to-letter transitions of the typical cursive hand by utilizing three variable-height strike points controlled within the machinations of OpenType Contextual Alternates. The ease of writing (and the decisions made from letter to letter) is reflected as the structure and cadence of the writing evolves as the user types. Flirt Script® is equipped for complex, conscientious, professional typography. As an exclusively OpenType release, these fonts feature over 2700 glyphs and an extended character set to support Central and Eastern European as well as Western European languages. So, to really let the font perform for you, be sure to have Contextual Alternates activated. Flirt Script® received the “Certificate of Excellence in Type Design” at the TDC2 (2014).
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 12.4 Mb RAR
The Magesta Script family by Yellow Design Studio is a set of four retro script fonts that capture the warm, authentic qualities of letterpress printing. Light, Regular, and Bold weights were created using different levels of ink coverage, while Mix is a combination of all three. The texture and slight misalignment add to its realism and vintage charm.
OTF | 4 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 10.5 Mb RAR
The Proxima Nova family is a complete reworking of Proxima Sans (1994). The original six fonts (three weights with italics) have been expanded to 42 full-featured OpenType fonts. There are three widths: Proxima Nova, Proxima Nova Condensed, and Proxima Nova Extra Condensed. Each width consists of 14 fonts--seven weights with matching italics. Stylistically, Proxima Nova straddles the gap between typefaces like Futura and Akzidenz Grotesk. The result is a hybrid combining humanistic proportions with a somewhat geometric appearance.
7 weights: Thin, Light, Regular, Semibold, Bold, Extrabold, and Black
3 widths: Normal, Condensed, and Extra Condensed
Matching italics for all weights and widths
Matching small caps for all weights and widths*
Lining and old style figures (proportional and tabular)*
Full “f” ligature set*
Alternate characters (a, l, y, G)*
Extended language support (most Latin-based scripts supported)*
Extended currency support*
* Requires an application with OpenType and/or Unicode support.
All characters, including the small caps, old style figures, and alternate characters are included in the basic Proxima Nova fonts. Supplementary fonts (Proxima Nova Alt and Proxima Nova ScOsf) are included for use with programs (such as Flash and Microsoft Word) that do not yet support all OpenType features. The supplementary fonts are NOT needed at all with OpenType-savvy programs (such as Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXPress 7).
OTF | 126 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 6.5 Mb RAR
Mikado - A type Family for Kids, Games & Ice Cream $149
Mikado is a friendly, casual type family designed by Hannes von Döhren. It is intended to be used everywhere where a pleasant feeling should be conveyed: Games, Food, Service or Advertising. Mikado has a positive, kind of "out-of-the-box-appearance" in big sizes, but because of its straight architecture the fonts are also very legible in smaller sizes and longer texts - in print or on screen. Mikado is equipped for complex, professional typography with alternate letters, ligatures, arrows, fractions and an extended character set to support Central and Eastern European as well as Western European Languages.
OTF | 12 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 15.4 Mb RAR
- Basim Marah is an Arabic display typeface and is useful for titles and graphic projects. The font is based on the simple lines of free style calligraphy. A collaborative effort, Basim Marah was designed and drawn by Basim Salem Al Mahdi from Iraq and then digitalized as a typeface by Hasan Abu Afash from Palestine.
- In November, 2008, Basim Marah was upgraded by working with Mirjam Somers an award-winning Arabic type designer to the DecoType font format for use in WinSoft Tasmeem which is now bundled with InDesign CS4.
OTF | WOFF | 7 MB
TigerCat is a custom font which is applicable for any type of graphic design - print, web, motion graphics etc.
OTF | WOFF | 40 MB
- Touch Tone introduces a condensed lowercase and oblique italics to the uppercase font inspired by the “Dr. Strangelove” movie titles – designed by Pablo Ferro. Touch Tone’s naive hand-drawn strokes rely on a quirky variable width-brush. They are looser, more textured, tactile, more informal, with quirky nervous lines. A family of four fonts: it includes two weights, light and medium, and both with roman and italics. All the fonts include the same patterns and ornaments.
- However, many of the “medium” font weight ornaments are beefed up to visually match.Touch Tone utilizes OpenType features. It imitates handcrafted lettering by including 2 glyphs for each U&lc letter (4 sets) – all kerned with care. This medley avoids a repetitious appearance so each sentence looks original and hand-drawn. The uppercase includes two widths – extra condensed and extended. Add whimsy and eccentricity by mixing the extra condensed caps with extended caps and the lowercase alphabet.
- Use the Contextual Alternates, or Stylistic Alternates features panel, or select the alternates in the Glyphs palette.Touch Tone includes oldstyle numerals, a variety of retro patterns, dingbats, speech bubbles, icons, banners, graphic arrows and ornaments. Each font includes 403 glyphs. Suitable for display or text and many European alphabets.
OTF | WOFF | 1 MB
- All three fonts - Dropout, Rough Diamond and Thorny, evolved from experimenting with a cubic template devised as the basis for a retro display type series titled ‘Flashback’. I experimented with numerous shapes initially to see which forms lent themselves best to the negative spaces forming the characters. Although many interesting variants are possible within this context, these three were resolved best out of the several options tried.
OTF | WOFF
- Aesthet is a sans serif type family of 4 weights. Based on the personal experience of rural living, Aesthet is a reflection to embrace simple, community and nature inspired lifestyle. The idea created during experimental exploration demonstrates the evolutionary transition between the handmade and conventional typeface. The challenge of retaining natural essence of the individual approach on one hand and producing a functional text based font on the other was the driving force behind the design process.Initial drafts of Aesthet were made using ink and brush technique. From the original drawings, the design was then further refined by hand. The final result was translated into digital format, resulting in a legible and distinctive typeface. Aesthet was designed to stand out in larger sizes, making it an attractive choice for headlines. At the same time, the exaggerated details appear less prominent in smaller sizes, retaining the text quality of the font. Aesthet features 380 characters, OpenType features and manually edited kerning.
- Xtencil is a typeface inspired by the shapes of the drawing templates letters, based on the letter forms of Photo-lettering Glaser Stencil from universal teacher Milton Glaser who at the same time was influenced by the modernism and the Futura of Paul Renner. Xtencil is a round letter to create a great looks, ideal for posters and headlines. Xtencil not come as a drawing template, but as true Pro OpenType typography. Now in a complete family with upper and lower cases, an inline and a thickened Shadow versions to play with layers, also accompanied by a Dingbats font with fun graphics in the same spirit.
OTF | WOFF | 1.5 MB
Handmade is based on my own handmade lettering, which is inspired by vernacular and ornamental type. It has the naive personality from street hand-painted signs from Brazil and that charm and elegance of vintage ornamental fonts. Each letter has its own style and the font comes with 2 uppercase variations, meaning you can mix them in order to write words without repeating the same character.The font has a handmade warmth feel to it, which is ideal for projects that demand the craftsmanship look or just that modern, grunge, fun type that goes well with tons of different styles.If that was not all, Handmade also comes with an EPS vector set with 16 vector and hand-drawn ornaments! Enjoy!
Reflex Font Family $49 | 6 x TTF and OTF
Yaa Type Font Family $38 | 2 x TTF and OTF
Cintra Slab Font Family $90 | 8 x TTF
Cuantica Font Family $45 | 4 x TTF and OTF