2DArtist Magazines 2005-2013 Full Collection 92 Issues!
English | True PDF | 72 issue | 13 GB
CHOOSE YOUR MISSING ISSUE and DOWNLOAD!
- 2DArtist is the magazine for CG artists around the globe, whether you already work in 2D or are just getting started. Each issue is full of techniques, tutorials, interviews, articles, project overviews and galleries – providing the perfect platform from which to improve your 2D skills, learn from the professionals and get inspiration for your next project.
Numbers and Data Floating in Space | 338 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 16.00 seconds
Laptop, light streaks, binary people (orange)
Camera zooms into a laptop as it reveals binary people on the screen | 265 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: Photo JPEG | 16.70 seconds
STOCK VIDEO: Silhouette of a man drinking water on a white background. Tripod.
*.mov | 1280x720 px @ 25 fps | 26.44 seconds | Source Codec HD Photo JPEG | 41 MB
- 30 Days of Night was a three-issue miniseries that jump-started the careers of writer Steve Niles and artist Ben Templesmith. Vampires flock to Barrow, Alaska, where the sun sets for about 30 days, allowing them to feed without the burden of sleep to avoid lethal sunlight. When the vampire elder Vicente learns of this plan, he travels to Barrow to end the feeding, in order to preserve the secrecy of vampires. Because of the cold, the vampires' senses are weakened and a few of the town's residents are able to hide. One such resident is Sheriff Eben Oleson, who saves the town by injecting vampire blood into his veins. He uses his enhanced strength to fight Vicente, saving the lives of the few remaining townspeople, including his wife Stella. Suffering the same weakness as all vampires, Eben allows himself to die and turns to ash when the sun rises.
Drew Millard, British Illustrator
113 HQ JPG Images | 1024x1024 Pixels | 60 MB
- Drew Millward was born in 1981 in Coventry; he grew up in Bolton, studied and lived in Leeds for many years and now lives in a quarry in the Aire Valley. He has been drawing pictures since around 2004. Drew likes to draw ‘the old fashioned way’, using pencils, pens and a love of the craft of illustration. While his subject matter can vary dramatically, he hopes that the attention to detail and the love of drawing is apparent throughout his work. He has exhibited throughout the US, UK, Europe and beyond, as well as having the pleasure of creating work for an ever growing international client base.
Language: English | ISBN-10: 0195140176 | ISBN-13: 978-0195140170 | Price: $240.86
Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.6 x 10 inches | RAR size: 60 MB
- One of the cornerstones of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), herbal medicine has evolved over centuries of clinical practice and empirical results into a vast body of knowledge encompassing more than 6,000 substances, most of whose effects and uses have been documented and researched. The literature on Chinese medicinal herbs is unparalleled and unsurpassed in the world's medical knowledge; the earliest known pharmacological work was composed before the end of the third century B.C. The first classical Chinese materia medica appeared during the late Han dynasty (25-22- A.D.) and included 365 entries of botanical, zoological, and mineral substances, listing their properties and effects. Subsequent materia medica were assembled during virtually every dynasty from the Liang (456-536 A.D.) to the Qing (1645-1911). Among the major treatments published during these centuries was the 30-volume Materia Medica Arranged According to Pattern, which had 1558 entries, more than 3,000 formulae, and became the official pharmacopoeia of herbal medicine in China for 500 years.
- An Illustrated Chinese Materia Medica brings to the English language a lavishly illustrated atlas of the 320 herbs used most frequently in traditional Chinese medical practice. Each substance is profiled authoritatively in monographs that provide pharmaceutical, botanical and English names; flavor properties and channel tropisms; functions; clinical uses and major combinations; dosage and administration; and precautions. Intended for medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists as well as practitioners of homeopathic and alternative medicines, this materia medica offers a unique blend of authenticity that is derived from knowledge of classical Chinese literature with a clearly practical objective of persenting valuable information in a straightforward, easily comprehensible style.
Alphonse Maria Mucha (1860-1939) Czech Painter
"The Founder and Master of Theatrical Posters and Advertising in the Modern Style"
600 JPG Images | Up to 5246x7871 Pixels | 319 MB
Sketches and Studies | Sculpture and Design | Paintings, Slavic Epic | Ilsee
Graphics and Poster | Documents Decoratifs | Designs and sketches for Ilsee
- Alphonse Mucha (Alphonse Maria Mucha) (1860-1939), Czech painter, decorator, the founder and master of theatrical posters and advertising in the modern style, including Art Nouveau (Art Nouveau). Born in Ivanice July 24, 1860. He received his art education in Brno. In 1880 he worked in Vienna theatrical set designer. He continued his studies at the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich (1885-1887) and the Academy R.Zhyulena in Paris. In 1887-1922 he lived mainly in Paris. Several times (since 1903) visited the U.S., where he worked as a painter and teacher. Became widely known after the creation of posters for the theater's "Renaissance", the Sarah Bernhardt Theatre in Paris ("Zhismonda", 1894 "The Lady of the Camellias" by Alexandre Dumas, fils, 1896 "Lorenzaccio" by Alfred de Musset, 1896 "Medea" by Euripides, 1898). Fly acted as a designer of these productions, according to his designs were created dresses and stage jewelry. During these years, Mucha became one of the leading artists of the French advertising, his compositions were published in magazines in the form of posters. In the same style of Art Nouveau designed and colorful graphic series ("The Four Seasons", 1896 "Flowers", 1897, "month", 1899 "Stars", 1900 ;), which to this day is widely replicated in the form of art posters. That posters, the creation of which Alphonse Mucha worked in 1895-1905 gg., The Bohemian artist among the leaders in the world of modernity. Alphonse Mucha became very famous during his lifetime, in the late XIX century. his works were exhibited in all the major capitals of Europe and the U.S.. After the end of World War I fly back home. After the proclamation of the republic in 1918, Mucha was requested production of the first Czechoslovak postage stamps, banknotes and the national emblem. Since the mid 1920s, he abruptly changes the direction of his work. Creates a large series of paintings "Slavic Epic", dedicated to the history of the Slavs (Czechs, Poles, Bulgarians, Russian and other Slavic peoples), and in particular the pagan pre-Christian history (all the paintings in the Castle Museum Moravsky Krumlov). Mucha died in Prague on 14 July 1939.
- PREFACE: The following pages were written during the year 1895. A somewhat wrong impression having been taken up in one or two instances regarding the illustrations to ' In the Valley of the Khone,' it may be well to state that the following illustrations were drawn especially for ' The Eomance of Spain,' and have not appeared, and will not appear, in connection with any other work.
- QuadSpinner is excited to release this training on HyperWorlds, an in-depth look at how tocreate dramatic rock using Hyper Textures and HyperBlobs. Pioneered by accomplished Vue master Dax Pandhi, these technologies - including HyperBlobs which were introduced in Vue 9- represent the cutting edge of digital nature.