3.5hrs | 1280x720 | Duration: 04:31:57 | English: AAC, 125 kb/s (2 ch) | 982MB
Genre: Development / Programming
In this video, data management expert John Adler leads you through the maze of data governance issues facing companies today-security breaches, regulatory agencies, in-house turf battles over who controls the data, monetizing data, and more. In this fast-paced and thorough discussion of how to plan for, implement, and run a successful data governance program, you'll get an overview of the ways data has been managed in the past and how the smart companies do it now. Along with an introduction to the operational frameworks used in data governance, Adler describes the roles of the Chief Data Officer and the Data Steward, outlines a set of commonly used policies and standards, and shows you how to build the business case for a data governance program. (If people in your company are suspicious of the term "data governance," you'll also learn some alternative terms many companies use to socialize and gain acceptance for their data governance programs.) Watch this video and you'll exit the data maze with a fundamental understanding of the origins, business goals, conceptual structure, and value of data governance.
- Review the business and technology trends that drive the requirement for data governance
- Learn about the tools, technologies, and frameworks used in successful data governance programs
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the key players in data governance
- Discover the best ways to plan, implement, and run a data governance program
- Understand the impact that agile development and Big Data collection technologies have on data governance
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.