P22 Chai Tea Font Family $90 | 3 x TTF and OTF
- P22 Chai Tea is unique among brush lettering scripts. Its sweeping strokes and luxurious use of horizontal space lend personality and warmth to any project. Its sturdy letterforms make it ideal for logos, stationery, titling and packaging.
- The Pro version is stacked with alternative characters and ligatures programmed to substitute contextually in programs that support OpenType features. In addition, Chai Tea Pro contains Central European Language support that also includes many ligatures with accented characters.
P22 Casual Script Font Family $50 | 4 x TTF and OTF
- P22 Casual Script Pro is a flexible OpenType font based on mid-20th Century hand drawn advertising lettering scripts. As an alternate to thicker casual script styles, this free-flowing thin brush style is evocative of vintage product advertisements and packaging lettering and is highly suitable for a retro flavor. The Pro font includes over 500 glyphs with at least 2 of all upper and lower case characters with OpenType scripting and ligatures for a more natural and random effect. There is also a unique feature not found in other script fonts: Small Caps! While it may seem unnatural for a script font to have small caps, these work well as an authentic variation of brush script lettering for advertising. Also included in the Pro version is a full Central European character set, swash characters and more.
- OpenType features include: Small Caps, ligatures, discretionary ligatures, swashes, contextual alternates, stylistic alternates, Old Style/Lining Figures
P22 Avocet Font Family $80
- A light chancery script font influenced by both the hand-held pen and the typefounder’s machinery. The curves are reminiscent of the beak of the avocet, a wading bird. This font was originally engraved in metal and copper matrices made for casting into hot metal type for letterpress printing.
P22 Aragon Font Family $25
- A whimsical font with robust curlicues. Designed for display lines on show programs, posters, print ads etc. Many (but not all) of the letters are based on rounded Lombardic medieval forms.
P22 Amelia Jayne Font Family $80
- Amelia Jayne is Ted Staunton’s updated revision and expansion of his own Amelia decorative cap font. Amelia Jayne started as a Roman font to accompany the Amelia initials but has taken on a new life as a Pro Roman font with small caps and several variations of new matching initial companion fonts. (The initials are not included in the pro font but come bundled with the set.)
P22 Amelia Font Family $25 | 1 x TTF and OTF
- An alphabet of initials and ornaments in the William Morris style. Perfect drop caps to evoke historical tales and medieval manuscripts.
- P22 Allyson is based on an old metal font by Barnhart Bros. & Spindler named Hazel Script.
- The font is perfect for elegant invitations and certificates and has been expanded to meet the needs of today’s computer user to include a full character set.
- Also available is Allyson Pro with OpenType features.
- P22 Albemarle is a smooth reworking of the popular rough textured Roanoke font.
- The texture change gives this style a much more elegant effect, yet retains its skilled capturing of historical handwriting.
- Albemarle Pro features at least one alternate for all Caps and many lower case characters. The Pro font also features a full CE character set and more with over 600 glyphs.
- A cursive font with a curvilinear feel, named for the Scottish stream immortalized by the poet Robert Burns. Useful for menus, certificates, display lines, short paragraphs or poetry setting.
- An historical font based on early 18th century printing, with the visual effect of uneven inking and indifferent presswork on handmade paper. Ideal for evoking the period. Effective in continuous text setting or in display sizes.
- "When you push the stage props of the life aside, there will remain
- the truth..." Ambient is a deconstructed sans-serif font, which captures the essence of basic Roman letterforms.
- Gabor Kothay was born July 19th, 1962. He works as a graphic designer and teaches second-form art students. Typeface design was a hobby for many years but it has become an everyday routine with Fontmunkasok and Fontana Type Foundry. He lives with his wife and two daughters in a suburb of Szeged, a sunny southern Hungary town that lies on the banks of the Tisza river.
SPQR Senatus Populusque Romanus or The Senate and People of Rome as quoted by the likes of Marcus Tullius Cicero or Tully to his friends and Titus Livius otherwise known as Livy. SPQR appeared on battle standards carried by Roman troops and no doubt can still be seen chiseled into stone facades across the old empire of the ancient Romans. This evokes visions of stonemasons delicately inscribing messages that were meant to endure, one which can still be seen on the Trajan column circa 114AD. Emporia Roman is a modern display font that was inspired by the craft of those ancient artisans, with an added lowercase set, some flourished alternates, an oldstyle set of figures and now with a matching Italic.
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPG Preview | 4.8 Mb RAR
Sildetas Font Family $72 | 6 x TTF and OTF
This is my latest release : monmica family - a set of three multilingual, handwritten stylish copperplate calligraphy fonts. The files listed here are containing 1118, 1229 and 2018, glyphs respectively. There are many open type features: fancy swashes, alternates, ligatures, contextual alternates, fractions etc. - all easily available at the click of a mouse. Those fonts allow for creating text in majority of languages where Latin script is used.
OTF | 3 Fonts | JPG Preview | 4.5 Mb RAR
Konsens Font Family 18xOTF - Hubert Jocham €702
- Germany has got a strong heritage of industrial typefaces. These fonts feel like being constructed by engineers. The shapes look like they have been built with circles and squares. DIN Mittelschrift is one very famous example, or the font on the old german car numberplates. Since the »Romain du Roi« we know that it is tricky to draw a geometrical typeface. For optical reasons you have to go away from circles and lines with exactly one weight.
- Therefore the aime is not to construct a typeface but to draw it the way it feels constructed finally. As you can see on the picture, the final typeface is not constucted at all. The design of a typeface is like stage production. Like stongly made up acters the characters of a typeface must be superrelevated, to be very clear in there seeming. Particularly in small sizes. Konsens has got 9 weights from Light to Ultrabold with italics like most of my other families. In addition to that, there is a Stencil headline companion. It also has got 9 weights but no italics.
Mommie Brush Font Family 3xOTF - Hubert Jocham €117
- MommieBrush is a brush script headline typeface. It is based on the Spencerian Mommie that won the 2008 TDC award. But as a brush script it works in a different area. Like my other brush script typefaces it is made for food packaging and product branding.
Plathorn Font Family €102 | 42 x TTF and OTF
- Vast and untamed, the American West once stretched as free and wild as imagination itself. Still beautiful, the Wild West of long ago and the new West of today is now to be found in insigne’s new face, Plathorn.
- That’s right, folks. When the West called, Jeremy Dooley reached up like Pecos Bill, grabbed it by the reins and pulled it in, then using its wide, roaming elements to design this functional font that still has an unbroken spirit burning deep inside. This down right, no-nonsense, orthodox face leaves off any of that extra fancy stuff that doesn't belong on a ride.
- Plathorn comes with a family of cowhands as wide as the Rockies, bringing specifically tailored condensed and extended sub-families along with it too. By design, it’s not very obtrusive like its unorthodox reversed tension brethren. Leave those for the next font rodeo. This mount features barely a hint of a serif that hearkens back a hundred years or so to sign painters and package lettering artists of early twentieth century. They're sure to put the sharpness, gumption and grit you need into your copy.
Foro Rounded is the softer sister of the succesful Foro family. Distinct in appearance, with pleasant haptic, objective, and with graphic appeal. Foro comes in 16 styles and in OpenType format. All weights contain standard ligatures, proportional lining figures, tabular lining figures, proportional old style figures, lining old style figures, matching currency symbols, fraction- and scientific numerals and arrows. Foro supports Western European, Central and Eastern European languages.
OTF | 16 Fonts | JPG Preview | 4.6 Mb RAR
- In the early 1980s, at the start of my career, I had the opportunity to work in a print shop with classic lead setting. In those days I would study issues of U&lc magazine from ITC. What really caught my attention were scripts in the Spencerian style. I’ve been fascinated by this American penmanship tradition ever since.
- A few years ago I developed a font. Boris Bencic used it when he was redesigning L’Officiel magazine in Paris. I took these initial forms and developed them into the font Mommie when I started my own foundry. Although I usually design text typefaces, working on Mommie taught me how complex it can be to create a script headline font. The biggest challenge in this process has been to keep it alive and fresh.
- The Regular weight is only made for very big headlines. The thin lines with the bold drops are very elegant. For smaller sizes use the Medium and Small weight.
- It won the TDC 2008 award and was Judges Choice of Christian Schwartz.
Glenda Font Family 2xOTF - Hubert Jocham €78
- Glenda is again an italic script like Mommie. In the Regular the characters join and it looks like a neatly written sprencerian handwriting. But like Narziss it has got a Swirls version too. Every glyph and swirl is carefully designed to work in every connection. Use Glenda at only very large sizes.