Encorpada Classic Compressed Font Family $99 | 10 x TTF and OTF
Encorpada Classic, designed by Eduilson Coan, brings the best features of the Didone genre, but with a 21st century look and feel. With smooth details Encorpada Classic is an elegant choice for your type library.
Galerie Font Family $69 | 4 x TTF and OTF
Incorporating a certain Gallic ‘je ne sais quoi’ Galerie is a chic & stylish sans serif, though you'll notice some short tails with angled terminals acting rather like serifs, lending a sophisticated characteristic to its balanced proportions.
8 OTF Fonts | Designer: Satya Rajpurohit | Design Date: Jan 29, 2015 | TURKISH SUPPORT
Akhand is a family of eight fonts for display applications. Featuring condensed straight-sided letterforms, Akhand is a virtually mono-linear sans serif. The design of the face is based on a modular structure, but not every aspect looks constructed. Its forms look great on their own in logos, and headlines function well when different weights are combined together. The fonts are part of the larger Akhand super family, which covers a variety of Indian scripts.
5 OTF Fonts | Design Date:2015 | Publisher: YouWorkForThem
Starting out as a set of vectors, this series of tubes is now the Pipe you’ll want to share with your friends. This cylindrical monster has FIVE, count ‘em, FIVE tubular styles for users to layer: solid, shadow, outline, half-solid and texture (dots). Seriously, there’s so many design options at stake here, it’s as if Max Headroom’s debutante ball went haywire in the sewers, and now Mario & Luigi have to work overtime to save everyone. Let’sa go!
OTF Font | Designer: Michael Hochleitner | Design Date: 2014
- After its period of exclusivity expired, the corporate typeface of the Saubermacher recycling company was revised and expanded. Now it is available for everyone! Whether on fresh buttermilk, a Honolulu surfer bar, or a hotel on the Arlberg, this preppy script face is versatile and full of character.
CM - Joanne Marie Calligraphic Font
Joanne Marie is a hand lettered, elegant, calligraphy font. This is the first font I've made from my handwriting. So, if you like this one then there is more to come. I'm working on Joanne Marie Script and Joanne Marie which are both upright. I'm also hoping to create some alternative glyphs with fancy swashes :-) It can be used for a wide range of projects, such as logo designs, party & wedding invitations, t-shirt designs, signs, magazine design, greetings cards, poster design and much more!
OTF | 2 Fonts | JPG Preview | 3.4 Mb RAR
Reliant Font Family $299.90 | 2 x TTF and OTF
Gloss Drop is a wild hand lettered typeface, that passed the process of digitization without losing the spontaneous vibrancy of brush lettering. With the power of OpenType it gets real close to what you normally do with ink, brush and paper. If you noticed the absence of 300 swashes and flourished caps, you're right – this is not a Barbie Script dolled up for the next beauty contest. It is imperfection and naivety dripping from every letter that make this font stand out. An enviable choice for magazine headers, book covers or record covers. Works also well as a companion to hand-drawn or painted illustrations. Gloss Drop can even rock your Wedding designs if they are seeking for something that makes a difference. Like in real handwriting, some, but not all, letters connect within a word. Automatic Positional OpenType features handle the choice of inital and final forms neighbouring a gap and choose the adequate medial or isolated forms. All you have to care for is to have the “Contextual Alternates” feature on in InDesign’s Character palette. If you then still find single repeating glyphs catching your eye, you can iron that out by toggling between Stylistic Alternates.
OTF | 1 Font | JPG Preview | 7.4 Mb RAR
2 OTF Fonts | Designer: Alex Liebold
A big fat quirky face for big bold weird uses. Inspired by E. McKnight Kauffer and vintage travel posters, both styles have support for multiple languages.
- “Nusaibah” is the first name of an early convert woman to Islam, and the first female to fight in defense of the Islamic religion. Her full name is Nusaibah bint Kaíab Al-Maziniyyah and she took part in the Battles of Uhud, Hunain, Yamama and the Treaty of Hudaibiyah with Islam’s prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Nusaibah is best known for her brave and heroic feat during the Battle of Uhud - fought on March 19, 625 - when she entered the battle carrying a sword and a shield to protect the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from the arrows of the enemy, and she accordingly received several wounds while fighting and these wounds were not healed until the following year. The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned her distinct courage by saying that in whichever direction he turned in the battlefield, he could see her defending and protecting him.
- “Nusaibah” is a modern, geometric, and headline Arabic display typeface. The main trait of this typeface is the novel symmetrical design of its letters which renders it as one of the modern stylish typefaces used for headlines and titles. This is can be noticed in its letters such as “Theh”, “Jeem”, “Ain”, “Sheen”, and others. Moreover, “Nusaibah” font has a character set which supports Arabic, Persian, Urdu, and Latin letters and numerals with a limited range of specific Arabic and Latin ligatures. This font comes in two weights (i.e., regular and bold) with nearly 643 distinctive glyphs.
- Due to its geometric and linear design, “Nusaibah” typeface is appropriate for heading and titling in Arabic, Persian, and Urdu magazines, posters, and surfaces of different equipment. It is also elegantly suitable for signs, books’ covers, advertisement light boards, products’ and services’ names, and titles of flyers, pamphlets, novels, and books of children. “Nusaibah” typeface is one of the Arabic typefaces that has a novel and modern-day design which can be used in versatile graphic, typographic, and artistic works in different languages for diverse cultures.
- Copperplate Wide is remotely based on the traditional Copperplate typeface that can be seen on many business cards. I have completely redrawn the typeface in a much wider version and without those stubby little serifs. In the place of the lowercase letters I put a very slim version of the font to give you more options. You can either use the wide letters or the narrow ones – or – you can mix both to get something completely new. It works great!
28 OTF Fonts | Designer: James Walker Puckett | Design Date: 2014 | TURKISH SUPPORT
- Ironstrike pays homage to industrial and constructivist lettering. Rigid shapes and tall lowercase letters evoke strength and technology. Seven weights with matching italic fonts step up to your tough design challenges. Fine light weights emphasize white space and powerful heavy weights pump up extreme headlines. An intense 17.5° italic slant makes words scream across the page. OpenType tablular figures and arbitrary fractions tackle numbers. Fourteen stencil fonts provide a full range of matching display fonts. And support for over 130 languages lets you address readers around the world. Make Ironstrike your tactical tool for commanding attention.