GraphicRiver - Grand Theft Action - Photoshop Action - 17810563
Photoshop ATN | CS5+ | ZIP 7 MB
How to install:
- Open Grand Theft Action.atn in Photoshop by double-click or use ‘Load actions’ menu item in Actions window
How to use:
- Open image in photoshop
- Be sure the document has background layer called ‘Background’
- Create new layer called ‘mask’
- Use Brush tool on ‘mask’ layer to paint the shape you want to be in front of the picture
- Run the action and enjoy the result!
- Before you can use this action make sure:
- photoshop language is set to Englisn.
- Checkbox “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is cheched in Layers Panel Options window.
- your photo contains Background and mask layers
- Minimal version of Photoshop is CS5.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher
- Set the Opacity of brush to 100%
- The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015 and CS5.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.