Kerio Control 7.0.0 Build 896 (x86/x64/Windows/Linux/VMWare) | 517MB
Kerio Control - is a complete UTM solution that includes all the necessary instruments: a comprehensive system of security, VPN server, bandwidth management, load balancing for Internet channels, as well as ample opportunities to curb the abuse of network access. Kerio Control has more flexibility in terms of hardware requirements, and scalability than traditional security solutions and allows administrators to monitor network activity of users down to the smallest detail.
Version: 7.0.0 Build 896
Developer: Kerio Technologies, Inc
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 32-bit or 64-bit edition
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Language: English + Russian
Size: 517.4 Mb
- Signature analysis package data
- List of blocked IP-addresses (blacklist)
- Management of safety rules
Certified Firewall ICSA Labs:
- Testing for recognized industry standards
- Corporate level of protection - provides security policy by default, immediately after installation
- Secure remote administration - all changes in security policies logged
Application Layer Gateway:
- Create policies for inbound and outbound traffic.
- Protection of servers without the need to organize the DMZ through easily customizable NAT.
- Implementation of static monitoring and logging of network packets and protocols (stateful packet and protocol inspection).
- Filtering of incoming and outgoing traffic for viruses, worms and other piece of code claimed.
- Easy deployment of anti-virus protection with integrated anti-virus from Sophos.
- Ability to use two anti-virus modules for better protection.
Filter web sites for content:
- Blocking access to Web sites with malicious or unwanted content
- 53 ralichnye category of Web content
- Statistics of resources by categories of web content
- Unlimited number of connections in the VPN server mode server
- VPN client for Mac, Windows and Linux
- Clientless SSL-VPN for Windows networks
Politicians user access:
- Integration with Active Directory to simplify password management.
- Monitor and restrict access user accounts on the Internet.
Kerio StaR: Tracking the activities of staff at the request of leadership:
- View and print individual activities on the Internet, including requests to the global search engine.
- Identifying the causes of congestion in the network, and cases of misuse of the Internet.
- Reducing the likelihood of violations related to the downloading of unlicensed software, preventing data leaks and loading of dangerous objects from the peering networks.
- Blocking of different types of peering network is using several technologies: restricting access to certain ports, assess the load on the network and behavioral analysis of network activity to adapt to new technologies peering.
Load distribution channels:
- Increased bandwidth network channel by combining multiple Internet connections.
- Increased loading speed and impact of files.
- Increased productivity services that require high bandwidth such as VoIP and video conferencing.
Speed limit of the channel:
- Set daily or monthly quotas for the use of user bandwidth.
- Limit speed connection for non-critical applications.
Connecting to back channel:
- Support for connection to the Internet for critical applications (mail, SQL, web).
- Automatic connection to a backup channel in case of no connection to the core.
Firewall and router
Tracking connections (SPI)
Limitations of access
Wizard traffic policy
Redirect DNS-server (forwarder)
IDS / IPS (based on Snort)
Kerio Certified signature IDS
Three levels of seriousness of incidents
Reports use the Internet for users, groups, interfaces
Detailed reports on users
Reports on the use of bandwidth
Reports on Safety
Statistics on the Web category visited pages using Kerio Web Filter
Reports of visited Web resources
Reports on the protocol for use
Access to statistics via Web browser
Kerberos / Active Directory
Manual authentication for login and password
Authentication through opaque proxy server (for Terminal Services)
Virtual private network (VPN)
Support for split-tunneling
VPN clients for Windows / MacOS / Linux
VPN client can be run as a service
Unlimited number of tunnels (servers server)
Bezklientsky SSL-VPN through a Web browser (for Windows)
Traffic policy and NAT
Politicians traffic by users
Traffic policy at time intervals
Filtering by MAC-addresses
Support blacklists in the IDS / IPS
The ability to add exceptions in the traffic policy
Setting the time interval
Page denial of access to opportunity customization
Notification to the administrator via e-mail
Ability to add your own URL rules
Filtering by the prohibited words
Integration with Sophos
The possibility of dual anti-virus filtering
Load the channels and QoS
Support multiple channels of communication the Internet
Connecting to back channel
Web administration console
Several IP addresses on one network interface
Customizable routing table
Adjustable set privileges administration
Ability to check updates
Export / Import server configuration
Integration with Active Directory
Local user base
Domain configuration template default user
Fvtomatichesky out user after a timeout
Configurable intervals for groups
Certification ICSA Labs - Corporate Firewall
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.