Fahrenheit - Skinning for feature animation in maya | 3.7 GB
Starting with 2D Animation as a reference plus a solid understanding and application of Deformations, Aaron uses out-of-the-box Maya tools and production tested techniques to cover all aspects of Skinning & Deforming a character without sacrificing the speed and interactivity that is essential for Feature Animation production. Links: Filesonic: Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1914641215/FH_SkinningForFeatureAnimation.part01.rar
Every chapter is complete and thorough, making sure that no step is skipped and no information glossed over. This lesson provides a complete and thorough explanation of the underlying concepts & tools of Skinning for Feature Animation.
Skinning for Feature Animation provides complete and thorough training for anyone interested in learning these production caliber tools and techniques for the first time as well as those looking to add to their existing knowledge.
Over 9 hours of lessons.
Aaron Holly has worked as a Character Technical Director at Tippett Studio, Industrial Light + Magic, ESC Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation & currently Disney Feature Animation. Aaron has also taught at the Academy of Art University and continues to lecture.
* 01: A Look At 2D "Deformations"
* 02: Introduction to Smooth Skinning & Editors
* 03: Introduction to Deformers
* 04: Upper & Lower Arms - "Deformable Rigs"
* 05: Legs - more "Deformable Rigs"
* 06: Initial Smooth Skin & Weighting
* 07: Pectorals Pt. 1 - Blendshapes on Ball Joints
* 08: Pectorals Pt. 2 - Influence Object & Deformation "Relaxation"
* 09: Arms - Blendshapes
* 10: Trapezius - "Compression Rigs"
* 11: Lats - more "Compression Rigs"
* 12: Buttocks - Volume Preservation
* 13: Hands & Fingers - "Smear" Deformations
* 14: Feet & Toes - "Smear" Deformations
* 15: Final Deformation Fixes
* 15: Loin Cloth - Animator Driven Dynamics
Starting with 2D Animation as a reference plus a solid understanding and application of Deformations, Aaron uses out-of-the-box Maya tools and production tested techniques to cover all aspects of Skinning & Deforming a character without sacrificing the speed and interactivity that is essential for Feature Animation production.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.