Collection Oxford Dictionary Portable (21/06/2010) | 892MB
Portable Oxford English Dictionary with Pronunciation
Portable Concise Oxford English Dictionary with Pronunciation
Portable Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 8th Edition
Portable Concise Oxford English Dictionary 11th Edition
1. Portable Oxford English Dictionary with Pronunciation
The Oxford English Dictionary is the accepted authority on the evolution of the English language over the last millennium. It is an unsurpassed guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of over half a million words, both present and past. It traces the usage of words through 2.5 million quotations from a wide range of international English language sources, from classic literature and specialist periodicals to film scripts and cookery books.
2. Portable Concise Oxford English Dictionary with Pronunciation
The concise oxford dictionary portable with pronunciation which may help us more where we can improve our pronunciation of words parallely while enriching our vocabulary. also it’s the portable one so no need to install it just run the exe and use it.
3. Portable Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 8th Edition (Size: 620,0 MB)
With over 35 million copies sold, Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is the world's bestselling dictionary, and the dictionary teachers and students love to use.
* NEW 1,000 new words and meanings covering technology, lifestyle, slang,the economy (carbon trading, citizen journalism, malware, social bookmarking, stack it,
staycation, X factor).
* NEW Oxford 3000™Plus shows students the most important words to know in English and the most important meanings of those words.
* NEW Academic Word List words marked.
* NEW 32-page Oxford Writing Tutor helps students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Topic Collocation notes and synonym information enables students to extend their vocabulary to over 7,500 words.
* NEW 64-page Visual Vocabulary Builder with colour photos and illustrations.
* NEW Oxford iWriter on CD-ROM an interactive tutor to help students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM.
NEW interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM includes:
* Oxford iWriter an interactive tutor to help students plan, write, and review their written work.
* Thesaurus, Cultural Guide and Word origins integrated with the A-Z create a complete reference tool.
* Example bank with 1,000s of extra example sentences.
* Topic vocabulary banks make it easy to look up and learn words used in society and politics, science and technology, culture, and education.
* Dictation exercises in a variety of accents to develop listening skills needed for passing exams.
* Help with learning and teaching dictionary skills.
* Exercises to practise and learn the Academic Word List.
NEW unlimited online access with audio:
* Access to the complete A-Z dictionary.
* Hear all headwords spoken to practise pronunciation.
4. Portable Concise Oxford English Dictionary 11th Edition
New edition of the world famous Concise Oxford English Dictionary provides an authoritative description of the English language. With instant access to over 240,000 words, phrases, and definitions, this program is ideal for anyone needing an up-to-date dictionary of current English on their PC for study, work, or home.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.
TO WIN USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
Latest Winrar and extract password protected files without error.